• 1.5 million Nigerians die every year from diseases that could have been prevented by vaccines.
• Neglected tropical diseases continue to cause disabilities and deaths among Nigeria’s poorest communities.
• Polio has been 99.9% eradicated — and could become the second human disease in history to be completely wiped out.
• Call on the federal and state governments to invest in lifesaving vaccines to protect every child’s future.
• Tell governments around the world to #EndTheNeglect and prevent neglected tropical diseases.
• In 2020, no child should suffer from polio. Urge the Nigerian government to eradicate the disease globally.
The healthcare system bears a great deal of responsibility, and rightly so. Furthermore, Adam Smith famously stated that a nation’s wealth is dependent on its
Maintaining and growing confidence in vaccination is an urgent public health issue. Research, development and communications around quality vaccines has been on the rise ever
Welcome to 2022, and on behalf of the Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund, I would like to thank you for your support in the past year.
….…. Unveils Top 100 Entries
NSSF ‘Visions of Nigeria’ seeks to precipitate and renew interest in photography. It will recognize and celebrate the best photographers, based on their skill set and talent, judged solely based on their interpretation of the given theme.