• Only 1 in 10 children living with disabilities in developing countries attends school.
• Women and people living with HIV in Nigeria are disproportionately likely to live in poverty due to discrimination in education, the job market, and social services.
• Children, women, and people living with albinism face daily inequalities all over Nigeria
• Educate yourself on the issues faced by people all over Nigeria.
• Get inspired by stories of people taking action to fight inequality.
• Raise your voice for a more equal future for all.
The healthcare system bears a great deal of responsibility, and rightly so. Furthermore, Adam Smith famously stated that a nation’s wealth is dependent on its
Maintaining and growing confidence in vaccination is an urgent public health issue. Research, development and communications around quality vaccines has been on the rise ever
Welcome to 2022, and on behalf of the Nigeria Solidarity Support Fund, I would like to thank you for your support in the past year.
….…. Unveils Top 100 Entries
NSSF ‘Visions of Nigeria’ seeks to precipitate and renew interest in photography. It will recognize and celebrate the best photographers, based on their skill set and talent, judged solely based on their interpretation of the given theme.